Sunday 18 September 2011

OH HELLO

This could be fun  my names lee and I live in the north of England nr Manchester but used to live near sheffield .anyway I used to have a blog  a gstar is born  or northen life  and to be honest I loved to blog
about my family mum & dad divorced years ago also my step brothere Ben & mark twins 11  be 12 soon
my boyfriend scot  YEP AM GAY .  You may be wondering where am going with all this  well my other blogs were on my old laptop it got stolen from my car and like a  knob didn back nothing up didnt write down any paswords stupid I know and I didnt have a fucking clue what the paswords were never needed it  also the laptop  it wasnt insured wont see that again I guess  also the car window had to get fixed thank god for car insurance . anyway this is like a shot in the dark to re-conect with others  like
jayman.
rowan
DJ
dave the rave
so who knows whats gunna happen next  we will see I guess.
                                                          LEE

7 comments:

  1. Well, hello, Lee! WOW, I didn't realize when you said you lost the lappie, everything went with it!

    I'll shoot the others an email and all that, so they know where to find you..I'll also comment on the old blog, if you like! We'll get the word out!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just noticed the date! It has been a while...Mark, A Wandering Pom sent me the URL tonight. Thanks for the shout out (I assume it's me.) Wish I'd gotten here sooner, but Dave, DJ and Rowan have been emailed.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lee
    Just found your new place courtesy of Jay. Hope to hear more from you soon.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lee, shoot me an email, got someone who wants to say hello...more if there is a way to comment for him...
    jaygeemmm@gmail.com
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lee!!!

    I've wondered where you been!

    Actually, your old blogs are out on a server, as we can still see them.

    Have you contacted Blogger for assistance?

    They might be able to help you out...I'm surprised techno-geek Jay didn't suggest it...lol!

    Anyways, great to see you again!

    :-)

    "WARPed" Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh, I figured he was smart enough to try on his own! But if you want suggestions, let me know.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. All right, bud, been a MONTH! Let's get the posting schedule going!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete